Sunday, March 29, 2020

Monday, March 30th - Day 1 of Online School

Hello everyone!
Here is the plan and links for today. I really just want to hear how you are doing and set up some guidelines for how this class is going to go online. We are all trying something new, so don't worry if it takes time to figure things out.

Our first week agenda looks like this, and I will try to maintain this structure every week so that you feel comfortable knowing what comes next. We will have to adjust as we need to. Please let me know if you have any troubles.

Monday 
1.Take this survey.

2.Type up your responses from Ch. 8--9 of the yellow reading guide I gave out in class awhile ago into this FORM.

3. Read Ch. 10-11 (p. 66-80 in your books...this may look different in the PDF version.)

Tuesday - Reading and Responding Day
Wednesday - No Red Ink Practice Day
Thursday - Reading and Making Connections Day
Friday - Reflection & Assessment Day

Do the best you can! I will be available from 12-3:30 to answer question live online! Teams chat is probably the best way to reach me.


Be well!
Mrs. C





No comments:

Post a Comment